Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tribute To e.e. cummings - Mark Fisher's Image


Walking Tribute In New York


Mark Fisher American Photographer


e.e. cummings - i carry your heart with me



i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)


i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear;



and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)



i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)



i want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)


and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant


and whatever a sun will always sing is you


here is the deepest secret nobody knows



(here is the root of the root and


the bud of the bud and


the sky of the sky of a tree called life;


which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)



and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart



i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)


Megan From St. Petersburg Florida


Presented This Living Tribute



Edward Estlin Cummings (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962)


popularly known as E. E. Cummings,


with the abbreviated form of his name often written



by others in lowercase letters as ee cummings


(in the style of some of his poems),



was an American poet, painter, essayist, author, and playwright.


His body of work encompasses approximately 2,900 poems


two autobiographical novels


four plays and several essays


as well as numerous drawings and paintings.


He is remembered as a preeminent voice of 20th century poetry


as well as one of the most popular.



Image © Mark Fisher 2010
(All Rights Reserved)

To Contact Mark Fisher
E-Mail to; firststampmultimedia@yahoo.com
You Must E-Mail.
For Direct Contact.


Website; http://web.me.com/markfishernyc1

Music Blog;

New Music Blog Up: http://markfishers-musicreview.blogspot.com/2010/07/mark-fishers-music-review-endemic.html

Face Book Page:
http://www.facebook.com/MarkFisherAmerican

To See Beauty Images

http://modelurl.com/MarkFisherNYC1/photos.aspx

More To Be Found On A Google Search

Mark Fisher Beauty Photographer

Mark Fisher NYC1

Mark Fisher Photographer

(Remember, I am In New York )

New York Photographer Mark Fisher

Photographer Mark Fisher

American Photographer Mark Fisher

Look For The Blogs.

To See More Images

Or Go To My Website…

Thank You 

No comments: